What haven’t I done before?
Made a marinade for fish.
Ingredients (serves 2):
2 x Salmon fillets
1 x Tbsp honey
2 x Tbsp gluten free soy sauce
1 x 1 inch of ginger, peeled and crushed
1 x Garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- Put the salmon in an ovenproof dish and add the honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic – carefully mix without breaking the salmon.
- Cover with clingfilm and leave for 30 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the clingfilm and use a spoon to re-coat the salmon with any sauce that has fallen to the bottom of the dish.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with rice noodles and stir-fried veg.