What haven’t I done before?
Wrapped sausages in courgette slices…I mean, have you?
Pack of gluten free sausages (I bought mine from M and S)
2 x Courgettes, thinly sliced lengthways (I used a peeler)
- Are you ready for it…it’s so simple…
- Cook the sausages as per the instructions.
- Meanwhile, griddle the courgette slices. You will need to pop olive oil in the pan so the courgette doesn’t stick. When cooked, pop the slices on kitchen towel to absorb some of the fat.
- Cut sausages into 4/5 pieces and then wrap with courgette slices.
- I told you…very easy…yet they make fantastic picnic or party nibbles.